Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thanks! The Gathering Show was a Huge Success!

Years ago when were moving into a rental house and I was running around like crazy, Billy made a comment to his dad and said "she doesn't know if she's pitchin' or catchin' ", well that was pretty much me, again, last week.  BUT last week was so much more fun than that moving day 25 years ago.  I had the best time and met the nicest people.
Me & Miss Jackie w/ Antiques on Maple (she runs an amazing show by the way)

Me & Miss Joyce w/ Little Red Hen
Me & Carrell w/ Country Charisma

The weather broke at just the right times for me to load and unload. Seriously, I had just enough room for myself.... we had my truck and Mom's truck loaded down!










The weather didn't stop anyone from coming out to shop.  I enjoyed meeting so many people and look forward to seeing them again at the next show.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a great show and I love my goodies I got from you!Hope to see you soo!!Primhugs,Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a great show, and sooo enjoyed meeting you! Love your shop and love my candle!!! BTW, I added you to my blog list. Hope to see you this Fall if not before!

    ReplyDelete